Saturday 3 March 2012

This Time Last Year


Happy weekend friends!

This is a big weekend for us because baby Joe turns one tomorrow. It is so strange thinking back to what was happening a year ago this weekend, it was the strangest day ever for me and Mr Cardigan. Everyone warns you that having a baby turns your life upside down but you can't know until it happens - by which time it is too late! We have had some of the hardest times I've ever known in the last year but also some of the happiest and most amazing times, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my little family!

What are you up to this weekend? Have a wonderful time whatever you're doing.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx