Friday 16 March 2012

Be Brave

Credits: Font - Savoye , vintage label shape - Pugly Pixel (premium extras)
I'm not a natural risk taker, but this weekend let's all try to remember to throw caution to the wind a little bit. I don't know who originally coined this quotation, but I found it from a print sold by Three-Sixty Press sold on the Keep Calm Gallery website.

EDIT: I found out this morning that this quote is from Grace Murray Hopper, who seems to have been an all round remarkable woman who said many wise things. I found this out because, by complete coincidence, Sincerely Kinsey posted a print on her beautiful blog featuring the same quotation today as well. What are the chances?

Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx