Thursday 12 April 2012

Free Stuff Is The Best Stuff!

As you may know if you have read this blog before, I am always on the lookout for great free resources to download, and free fonts are my favourite! If I find something great and free then of course I want to share it with you so here are some of my most recent discoveries. There is a real range of styles here - I was hunting for a nice italic serif fonts like you see so often in magazines, but I can't help getting distracted by a pretty hand drawn font so I often get a bit off course. I particularly love Maridavid since I was recently eyeing up another similar paid font but couldn't justify the cost and now I have found this lovely alternative.

Go wild and download them all (I did!)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great thing to share! I love coming across free & unusual fonts and these are some really lovely ones, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs! I'm exactly the same and there's so much stuff out there I find it really helpful when other people pick out a few choice bits, so I try to do the same. Thanks for taking the time to comment, enjoy playing with some new fonts this weekend! Amy Xxx

      Delete
  2. That's so funny, I downloaded a ton of free fonts yesterday from the same site! great minds think alike huh?! I love the maharani and the sverige script! great picks Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How weird, our lives must be running in parallel at the moment : )

      Delete
  3. Oooh, thanks so much for sharing these! I love the Sverige Script--really cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty isn't it, would be great for wedding stationery I think - not that I'm planning on getting married again ; )

      Delete

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx