Thursday 29 March 2012

The Found Alphabet: A


I love having little iPhone photography projects, I feel like they make me keep my eyes open and look more closely at the beautiful small things in every day life. My latest project - I only started it today! - is called The Found Alphabet. I am challenging myself to find every letter of the alphabet from A to Z in my travels. I will also post these letters on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #foundalphabet if you would like to join in!

Here is the first letter of my alphabet, A, which is also the first letter of my name, hooray! I found it on a metal label on a telegraph pole on the way to playgroup with baby Joe this morning. I loved the functional look of punched and embossed metal labels.

I hope this post inspires you to keep an eye out for the little details that make life interesting this week.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx