Friday 2 March 2012

Quotation of the Week: Real Power



There was another Ayn Rand quotation I was going to share with you today but in looking it up I found this one which I didn't know, and I liked it so much I changed my plan! Knowing what you're doing is surprisingly rare, and it is certainly easier to get where you want to go once you've worked out where that is.

I hope this inspires you to gain a little clarity about what it is you are trying to do in your life at the moment. Work out what you want to do and do it!

Have a great Friday,

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ames, would never have had you down as an Ayn Rand fan :-)
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a sparkling diamond I am beautiful and multi-faceted... Xxx

      Delete

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx