Sunday 18 March 2012

My Week in Instagrams


What I did this week:

1. Saw some beautiful blossoms illuminated in the street light.
2. Baby Joe got his first party bag.
3. I celebrated my second Mother's Day and got this fabulous Rob Ryan book.
4. My Mum gave me a new T shirt from Gap sale. I love the print.
5. It was my Dad's 60th birthday.
6. I wore a nice cardigan (!). I loved this pattern clash between the retro floral T shirt (a charity shop bargain bought this week for £2.25!) and my Sarah Lund style snowflake cardi. I'm resolving to get braver about outfit posts - and self-portraits!
7. The adapter arrived for the macro/wide angle lens I bought and I had fun testing them out with Joe in the garden. I'm sure these will be featuring in future blog photos!
8. We ate muffins for breakfast.
9. My lovely husband made a pork pie birthday cake for my Dad. Doesn't it look great with the candle!

I hope you had a great week whatever you got up to, and are enjoying a relaxing Mother's Day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx