Saturday 24 March 2012

My Week In Instagrams


1. I made chocolate chip banana bread. I'll have to share the recipe for this some time, it's so delicious.

2. The primroses came out outside our front door. It feels like spring is really here now.

3. We bought some apple juice made from apples from the orchards at Shenley Park. We had this on the tables at our wedding reception.

4. I listened to some tapes from the 90s!

5. I saw this lovely mosaic in a garden wall near where my parents live.

6. All the flowers are blooming in the sunshine this week, we've had great weather.

7. This is one of my favourite views in the world, the view from the landing window at my parents' house.

8. On Sunday we went back to Shenley Park, where we had our wedding reception. The walled garden there is so beautiful, we were really lucky to find it.

9. My Mum knitted this beautiful blanket.

That's what my week looked like this week. I hope you had a good one too! Have a great weekend,

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noel, I'm really sorry, I just deleted your comment by accident! Will get it back if I can, in the meantime just wanted to say hi and thanks for taking the time to comment. I know what you meant, its weird how you follow a series of links and find all kinds of unexpected stuff, I love that about the internet! I'll be sure to check out your blog, if you've been blogging since 2005 there should be plenty of reading matter!

    Thanks for commenting, have a great day, Amy Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx