Saturday, 24 March 2012
My Week In Instagrams
1. I made chocolate chip banana bread. I'll have to share the recipe for this some time, it's so delicious.
2. The primroses came out outside our front door. It feels like spring is really here now.
3. We bought some apple juice made from apples from the orchards at Shenley Park. We had this on the tables at our wedding reception.
4. I listened to some tapes from the 90s!
5. I saw this lovely mosaic in a garden wall near where my parents live.
6. All the flowers are blooming in the sunshine this week, we've had great weather.
7. This is one of my favourite views in the world, the view from the landing window at my parents' house.
8. On Sunday we went back to Shenley Park, where we had our wedding reception. The walled garden there is so beautiful, we were really lucky to find it.
9. My Mum knitted this beautiful blanket.
That's what my week looked like this week. I hope you had a good one too! Have a great weekend,