Wednesday 8 February 2012

"Who are you? Who-hoo, who-hoo? (I really wanna know)"

Hello there follower of the cardigan!

I thought since you had found your way here you might be interested to know a bit more about me. I am the mother of a baby boy who turns one at the start of March. I used to work in museums but was made redundant at the end of last year and so am at a bit of a career crossroads at the moment, trying to work out what I want to do, what I can do, and how much of it I can fit in and still be a good mum.

Me and my lovely boy
I love history - which is why I was drawn to working in museums - cooking, design, typography, discovering vintage treasures in unexpected places, music, reading, writing, and making things. In the absence of a proper job (ahem) this year, I am hoping to spend more time pursuing my interests and seeing where it leads me, perhaps to a new career? I am also hoping to lose approximately a million stone of baby weight and, frankly, pre-baby weight this year, so if I come up with any genius tips on how to do that I'll let you know.

I'm hoping to use this blog as a place to share tips and good things, vent my spleen, think out loud and make contact with new people and exciting opportunities. The coming year feels like its going to be a bit of a leap into uncharted territory, hopefully onwards and upwards!

Have a great day,

Love Amy Xxx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx