Tuesday 7 February 2012

Can you pin it? Yes you can (now)!

Hi friend,

Some great typography I found in Pinterest here
Are you on Pinterest yet? I've found that, like everyone says, it is totally addictive, but hey, at least its not crack right? Of course, pinning projects is not actually the same as doing them, the road to hell, good intentions, etc. Anyway, I'm hoping to make my posts interesting enough that some of you might want to share them on Pinterest, and so I've made it super easy for you by adding a Pin It button to all my posts. Check it out at the end of this post, check out Pinterest (as long as you have some spare time and are prepared to lose it...) and have a great day.

Love,

Amy

PS. If you want to follow me and my pins on Pinterest, there's a button for that too, top right!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx