Saturday 25 February 2012

Five minutes peace...


Good morning!

I hope you had a great week and are looking forward to your weekend. If you are a mum like me, you will know how precious a little peace and quiet can be. This morning Mr Cardigan has taken the baby out for the morning, leaving me free to do lots of useful jobs - or nothing at all! This morning the main thing I want to do is get planning future blog posts. I'm getting really excited, I can't wait to share my ideas with you! But before getting down to business, its important to have a good breakfast, and whenever I'm treating myself to a special solo breakfast, it is always coffee and croissants, yum! What's your favourite weekend breakfast? And how do you like to spend a free Saturday morning to yourself?

The other thing I have to get working on is the plans for my little boy's FIRST birthday next weekend. I can't believe its come round so fast, and I really want to make it special, so next week is going to be all about birthday cakes and birthday makes. I'm hoping to have some great ideas to show you if you are planning any baby birthdays soon. But before I show you my ideas, I have to come up with them so let's get to work!

Have a wonderful weekend, whether your as busy as a bee or as lazy as a sloth!

Pin It

Credits:
Bird and tape strip images by the Graphics Fairy via Pugly Pixel
Image edited using Picnik

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx