Wednesday 15 February 2012

Cardigan of the week: Valentines Special

Hello!

Did you have a fabulous Valentine's Day yesterday? I hope you were feeling the love, whether you are married, dating or single.

Since it was Valentine's Day yesterday I've found you a romantic cardigan of the week which could also be an easy customisation project for a cardigan you already have. Changing the buttons and adding shaped pockets can give any cardigan a handmade feel and is easy to achieve in an evening. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can buy this supercute cardi from ASOS instead. The thing I like about this cardigan is that the heart button detail is subtle enough to add a little romance to every day.

Have a great day!

Amy Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx