Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cardigan of the week: Howies Agatha

In the first of a new weekly column, if column it be, here is my recommendation for this week's cardigan of the week. What I love most about this is that it looks like something a real land girl might have worn, sensible, warm, and mulchy-coloured. And reduced! Howies is a great company who produce practical, ethical and handsome looking clothing and I can't recommend them highly enough. You can buy this cardi, for the moment at least, on the Howies website at the bargain price of £39.
Watch out for another cardigan of the week next week.

Love 
Amy Xxx


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx