Friday 24 February 2012

Quotation of the Week: Action!


This week's inspiration for the weekend is courtesy of Joan Baez (not that I know her personally, you understand...). I love the directness and simplicity of this quotation, and speaking as someone who is easily bogged down by despair and would like to take more action in life, I think it is one that can be useful every day. I thought I would put it in ironic blue on a handkerchief to remind myself not to sit and drown in my own tears when things get me down: do something!

I hope this quotation inspires you to take action this weekend!

Handkerchief image: Pugly Pixel
Fonts: Learning Curve Dashed, Kingthings Xstitch


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx