Wednesday 22 February 2012

Cardigan of the week: White Stuff

Hello there peeps,

This week's cardigan of the week is a real beauty, with an ethereal tree silhouette print. You can buy it online from White Stuff.

It is a nice, lighter weight for spring - hopefully we've see the worst of the cold for this winter, I can't wait until the daffodils start coming out and suddenly its Easter and everything's sunshine and optimism.


PS. I love cardigans, heaven knows no one could love a cardigan more than me. However, I'm sort of not feeling this column at the moment so I'm going to be starting out with a new Wednesday feature from next week. Keep an eye out for it! Don't worry, when I find a great cardi I still want to share it, but they will probably go on my Tumblr, So Many Lovely Things, so check there for top cardigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx