|Font: Oswald | Photo frame: Fuzzimo | Ric Rac: Pugly Pixel | Background texture: Crazykira on Deviant Art|
- Quotation of the Week covered power, bravery, reassurance, keeping it simple and something for when things get tough.
- I cooked a roast chicken and took photos of it (!), cheese and courgette scones, lemon squash with lemongrass, sloe gin and vanilla sugar. We also went to the woods to gather Ramsons (wild garlic). I'll be sharing what we did with it next week!
- I didn't get round to many craft activities - must try harder in April! - but I made greetings cards from vintage postcards, and my main project was this photo book for my Dad's 60th birthday. I also ordered Instagram magnets from Stickygram for Mother's Day.
- I shared some details from our wedding: our beautiful wedding quilt and our wonderful honeymoon.
- I posted about my cork collection (more interesting than it sounds!), my baby boy's first birthday and dusting off my smart shoes. I got style inspiration from my husband's nan's house
- I shared some great freebies I found! Check out these links to some of my favourite free handwriting fonts and photoshop brushes to download.
- I started two new features this week: Four Things and The Found Alphabet, my new iPhone photography project. I also started my weekly Instagram roundups here and here.
Wow, going through all that reminds me how busy I've been this month. I can't wait to see what April holds for me and for this blog. I hope you had a good month in March too, I'm looking forward to sharing my April with you!