Sunday 1 April 2012

The Month in Review: March

Font: Oswald | Photo frame: Fuzzimo | Ric Rac: Pugly Pixel | Background texture: Crazykira on Deviant Art
Hello peeps, happy weekend! March has felt like such a busy month what with baby Joe's first birthday, Mother's Day and my Dad's 60th. I thought I'd just recap the last month's posts in case you missed anything. Are you ready?
Wow, going through all that reminds me how busy I've been this month. I can't wait to see what April holds for me and for this blog. I hope you had a good month in March too, I'm looking forward to sharing my April with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx