- Baby Joe and I were out early last Sunday, the supermarket car park was a ghost town, we felt like the only ones up and out!
- How pretty are these pins I found at my Mum's?
- We've all had a horrible cold all this week so we've been trying to self medicate with a hot toddy every evening!
- Easter nest cakes go with Easter week like love and marriage, or a horse and carriage. Yum.
- The main thing.
- I went on a lovely trip to London this week, without baby Joe! Look at this totally dreamy window display at Laduree.
- The main purpose of the trip was to see the David Hockney exhibition at the Royal Academy, which closes this week. I'm not sure if you're really allowed to take photos in there but I sneaked this one!
- Lovely cotton prints at Liberty. If you've never been to Liberty before, I absolutely recommend it. It is the most beautiful shop in the world and sells so many pretty things, it is a London must see.
- We took a trip to see our friends for Sunday lunch. I love how the combination of sunny weather and those clever Instagram filters can make a drive on the M1 look like a California road trip!
That's how my week looked this week. How was yours? I hope it was fantastic and that you have a wonderful Easter weekend (or Passover. Or just Bank Holiday!)