Saturday 21 April 2012

My Week in Instagrams


It's Saturday, no school today, here's what we're gonna do... Look at my Instagrams from this week!

  1. Last weekend we had our first night without baby Joe. He stayed at my parents' house and we had Whisky Sours - and a lie in!
  2. Croissants for breakfast the morning after, though the most priceless part of this was not having to feed a baby at the same time.
  3. With cocktails, you need nibbles for a real party.
  4. Last Sunday it was Dan's Grandad's 90th birthday so we drove down to south east London on Sunday. This is the view as you go into the Blackwall Tunnel, which takes you under the River Thames and into South London, where both Dan and my families originally came from.
  5. The view from bed on a sunny day.
  6. Dan and I managed to get a coffee date just the two of us this week as well, so lucky!
  7. All the blossom's on the cherry trees this week, so pretty.
  8. Dan is an amazing baker - I might try and get him to do some guest posts on his bread some time - and this is the type of bread he makes for our family just for every day. I don't know how I managed to get so lucky with my wonderful man, he's the best!
  9. I saw these pretty forget-me-nots on a walk yesterday, I love that sweet blue shade.
So there we go, a visual guide to the last week as I saw it. I hope yours was wonderful and that you have a great weekend planned. Rain, rain, go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx