Tuesday, 15 May 2012

"I'd like to thank my manager, my fans, my mum..."

Fonts: Contribute, Mossy

Hello peeps,

I haven't posted on this site for a while since I am trying to fully move over to my new and improved Wordpress site - I hope you've managed to find me over there! But I wanted to add a quick post here since I've just found a comment from the lovely Modflowers on this site which tells me that I've been given a Liebster Award, hooray! I don't mean to brag but I've actually been awarded a couple of other blog awards recently too, a Versatile Blogger award and a Yostie as well, by my blogging buddy Louise from Laid Off Mom.

I am so touched and flattered by these nominations. Sometimes I am surprised to remember that anyone is reading my posts, and to know that there are people who would want to nominate me for an award is so special, thank you ladies! I am going to post properly about these awards, and pass them on, over on the new site (www.heynicecardigan.org) but I didn't want them to check here and think I had not acknowledged them.

Happy days!

2 comments:

  1. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post seem very yummy!!! I love chocolate!
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    your blog is good! I'll visit again :)
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx